Friday, November 27, 2009

NaNo Days, The Last Gasps


I kind of figured that as Thanksgiving struck my NaNo posting updates would slip a bit and, no surprise here, I was right. That doesn't mean that I've abandoned NaNo! No sirree, uh-uh, not me. I've been making the same approximate progress in the past few days as before. That means a few hundred words on most days (and zero on a couple).

The biggest thing for me has been in getting back to writing consistently and, in that, my NaNo experience has been an unqualified success.

This is only the beginning, one characterized by fits and starts, false directions, backtracks and re-workings. In other words, this is writing. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Today may be Black Friday for other people, but not me. Instead, I'm taking the day for myself and spending the majority of my time doing what I love:  writing. Lucky me!


NaNo Day 26 Words:  0
Total NaNo Words:  13,782

No comments: